- 1FIND A COURSE
Search for a training course using the search box above, or the quick links below. Once you have found the course you are looking for, click the course name. If you are not sure, select a course which you think closely matches your requirement and we can advise you later.
- 2SELECT A DATE
Once you are satisified this course meets your requirement - find a suitable date and location from the list on the right had side. Remember you can always change your mind later on - and if none are completely suitable, select the closest one. We will call you to discuss your requirement and you can tell us of your exact need then.
- 3SEND ENQUIRY
Fill out the enquiry form below and click Submit. This is not a commitment to buy. We check the details and get back to you regarding availability. You can discuss the requirements further, otherwise we will send you a quotation.
Linux: Performance and Tuning
The objective of this course is to provide UNIX System Administrators with an introduction to system performance and tuning. At the end of the course delegates will have the skills required to monitor the performance of a Unix system, interpret performance data and tune the system for optimum performance
This course is a generic UNIX course and will cover the tools and techniques available for the most popular variants of UNIX such as Solaris, AIX,HP-UX SCO and Linux
Related TopicsRelated Brand
Delegates should be competent in the skills covered by the Unix Administration course
Top Selling Brands
Call for Latest Dates
If there are no suitable dates listed:
Please click above and we will take care of the rest.
Browse By Brands
Most popular courses
- ITIL v3 Foundation: for IT Service Management 3.0 ITILR V3 with Certification and Exam
- MSP Foundation: Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner plus Exam 2007 2011
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage 4.1 5.0 5.1
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Agile Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster Weekend weekend Residential
- Senior: The Newly Appointed Manager Building Your Experience
- BCS ISEB: Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Microsoft Office Excel: Introduction for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Supervisory: Management Team Leading Supervisor Skills for Leaders Supervisors
- BCS ISEB: Foundation in Business Analysis inc exam
- All Courses >>