A hands-on course that provides new credit controllers with the tools and techniques to collect payments
To be a successful collector it's important to understand that collections are competitive. This practical course will enable delegates to operate a complete collections cycle with increased confidence using best practice techniques. It will give them new ideas to put into practice immediately, and help them to ensure that they are first in the queue for payment
Related Topics Related Business Skills
Suitable for anyone involved in collecting trade debts from customers who wants to concentrate on improving in the key elements of their job
By the end of this course you will be able to
- Recognise the importance of good credit control.
- Implement good practice techniques to meet collection targets.
- Understand the significance of contract terms.
- Carry out all elements of the collections cycle.
- Apply improved telephone techniques.
- Choose the most appropriate combination of collections tools.
- Decide when and how to escalate debt or take third party action.
- Collect the toughest debts with greater confidence.
Top Selling Brands
How to make a booking for the ECT course