- 1FIND A COURSE
Search for a training course using the search box above, or the quick links below. Once you have found the course you are looking for, click the course name. If you are not sure, select a course which you think closely matches your requirement and we can advise you later.
- 2SELECT A DATE
Once you are satisified this course meets your requirement - find a suitable date and location from the list on the right had side. Remember you can always change your mind later on - and if none are completely suitable, select the closest one. We will call you to discuss your requirement and you can tell us of your exact need then.
- 3SEND ENQUIRY
Fill out the enquiry form below and click Submit. This is not a commitment to buy. We check the details and get back to you regarding availability. You can discuss the requirements further, otherwise we will send you a quotation.
Telecoms TCP IP: IP Voice over VOIP
Voice over IP reduces your telephony costs and provides unique opportunities for integrating voice, video and data. In this course, you identify challenges and benefits of VoIP integration. You gain the knowledge to use a data packet network to provide wide area voice communications. You learn how to ensure Quality of Service for VoIP traffic, take advantage of VoIP for new and innovative applications, and configure and operate SIP and H.323 for VoIP.
Related TopicsRelated Courses
- Telecoms: Essential Bluetooth
- Telecoms: Essential HSPA and HSPA+
- Telecoms: Essential Q.SIG
- Telecoms: Essential WiMax
- Telecoms: Introduction to Tele Communications
- Telecoms: Long Term EvoLution LTE Signalling
- Telecoms: LTE Air Interface
- Telecoms: SIP and the IP Multimedia Core Network Subsystem IMS
- Telecoms: SIP Fundamentals
- Telecoms: Understanding Satellite Communications Systems
Anyone interested in migrating voice and video conferencing traffic to new or existing data networks. A basic understanding of either TCP/IP internetworking or telephony concepts is assumed.
Exercises provide you with practical experience in key aspects of Voice over IP technology and include:
- Configuring IP softphones with voice, video and messaging
- Conferencing with H.323 and SIP protocols
- Measuring the effect of codecs on network bandwidth consumption
- Configuring IP desk phones
- Calculating the degradation in voice quality due to packet loss, delay and jitter
- Configuring analogue phones with SIP analogue telephone adapters (gateways) and SIP IP PBX
- Engineering a network to carry VoIP using Erlang charts
You Will Learn How To
- Obtain the maximum benefit from Voice over IP (VoIP) and voice/video/data integration
- Identify the costs, benefits and challenges of VoIP in multivendor networks
- Interpret H.323, SIP and other industry standards for VoIP
- Configure Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) IP phones, software phones and SIP IP PBX
- Engineer high Quality-of-Service VoIP networks
- Design networks to carry mixed voice, video and data traffic
Top Selling Brands
(GT) indicates Guaranteed to Run. Call for more details
- ½ dy
If there are no suitable dates listed:
Please click above and we will take care of the rest.
Please click above and we will be happy to discuss the benefits of onsite and bespoke courses with you.
Browse By Brands
Most popular courses
- ITIL v3 Foundation: for IT Service Management 3.0 ITILR V3 with Cetification and Exam
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- MSP Foundation: Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner plus Exam 2007 2011
- Agile Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster Weekend weekend Residential
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage 4.1 5.0 5.1
- BCS ISEB: Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Microsoft Office Excel: Introduction for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Senior: The Newly Appointed Manager Building Your Experience
- BCS ISEB: Foundation in Business Analysis inc exam
- Linux: System Administration I RH124
- All Courses >>