- 1FIND A COURSE
Search for a training course using the search box above, or the quick links below. Once you have found the course you are looking for, click the course name. If you are not sure, select a course which you think closely matches your requirement and we can advise you later.
- 2SELECT A DATE
Once you are satisified this course meets your requirement - find a suitable date and location from the list on the right had side. Remember you can always change your mind later on - and if none are completely suitable, select the closest one. We will call you to discuss your requirement and you can tell us of your exact need then.
- 3SEND ENQUIRY
Fill out the enquiry form below and click Submit. This is not a commitment to buy. We check the details and get back to you regarding availability. You can discuss the requirements further, otherwise we will send you a quotation.
Linux: Tuning and troubleshooting UNIX
This course is for experienced administrators. Advanced troubleshooting techniques are shown using crash and truss. Tuning the performance of UNIX is looked at in detail along with the structure of the UNIX kernel. The course uses hands on with Solaris and Linux but can be customised for other UNIX variants
Related TopicsRelated Brand
- System administrators.
- Network administrators.
- Support personnel.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to
- Customise the UNIX kernel.
- Use UNIX tools to analyse problems.
- Monitor the performance of UNIX.
- Add and remove device drivers to and from the UNIX kernel.
- Tune the UNIX system.
- Describe the organisation and implementation of the filesystem.
- Essential UNIX administration
- Knowledge of shell programming and C would be useful though not essential.
Top Selling Brands
(GT) indicates Guaranteed to Run. Call for more details
- 5 dys
- 5 dys
If there are no suitable dates listed:
Please click above and we will take care of the rest.
Please click above and we will be happy to discuss the benefits of onsite and bespoke courses with you.
Browse By Brands
Most popular courses
- ITIL v3 Foundation: for IT Service Management 3.0 ITILR V3 with Certification and Exam
- MSP Foundation: Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner plus Exam 2007 2011
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage 4.1 5.0 5.1
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Agile Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster Weekend weekend Residential
- Senior: The Newly Appointed Manager Building Your Experience
- BCS ISEB: Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Microsoft Office Excel: Introduction for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Supervisory: Management Team Leading Supervisor Skills for Leaders Supervisors
- BCS ISEB: Foundation in Business Analysis inc exam
- All Courses >>