- 1FIND A COURSE
Search for a training course using the search box above, or the quick links below. Once you have found the course you are looking for, click the course name. If you are not sure, select a course which you think closely matches your requirement and we can advise you later.
- 2SELECT A DATE
Once you are satisified this course meets your requirement - find a suitable date and location from the list on the right had side. Remember you can always change your mind later on - and if none are completely suitable, select the closest one. We will call you to discuss your requirement and you can tell us of your exact need then.
- 3SEND ENQUIRY
Fill out the enquiry form below and click Submit. This is not a commitment to buy. We check the details and get back to you regarding availability. You can discuss the requirements further, otherwise we will send you a quotation.
City and Guilds: Unit 1 Basic Principles of Communication Systems 1. 3666 3667
Much of the material covered in unit 1 is covered in units 2, 3 and 4. Hence, for candidates who have taken units 2, 3 or 4, we can offer this abbreviated version of unit 1, consisting of home study + 1/2-day course review and online exam. Please note, however, that bookings need to be finalised at least two weeks in advance to allow time to receive the manual and complete the home study
Related TopicsRelated Courses
- Avaya Communication Server: System Administration and Management 7.5 CS 1000
- Cisco: Implementing Intrusion Prevention Systems 7
- Cisco: Intrusion Prevention System CCSP IOS Implementing Systems 7.0 IPS 6.0
- Cisco: Routing and Switching Solutions for Systems Engineers
- Microsoft Content Management Server: Systems
- NetApp: Data Protection Software Administration SnapMirror SnapRestore SnapVault Open Systems SnapLock LockVault
- Networking: Certified Informations Systems Security Professional CISSP/082 ISSEP
- Networking: Fundamentals of RF Wireless Systems and Networks
- Networking: Radio Principles
- Oracle Exalogic: Engineered Systems Elastic Cloud Overview Seminar
- Installation technicians and supervisors who will be installing telecoms, CATV, CCTV, fibre optic or copper datacoms systems
- Managers and engineers who require an introduction to theoretical and practical aspects of fibre optics or copper communications cabling
- Test engineers who will be required to perform communications system characterisation or acceptance testing
- Maintenance staff who will be required to perform routine maintenance or emergency fault finding and repair.
Delegates should have already taken units 2,3 or 4
Top Selling Brands
Call for Latest Dates
If there are no suitable dates listed:
Please click above and we will take care of the rest.
Browse By Brands
Most popular courses
- ITIL v3 Foundation: for IT Service Management 3.0 ITILR V3 with Certification and Exam
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage 4.1 5.0 5.1
- Agile Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster Weekend weekend Residential
- BCS ISEB: Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- BCS ISEB: Foundation in Business Analysis inc exam
- Microsoft Office Excel: Introduction for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Microsoft Project: Introduction
- Microsoft Office Excel: Advanced for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac Powerful Manipulation
- PRINCE2 Foundation: Including Exam 2009
- All Courses >>