- 1FIND A COURSE
Search for a training course using the search box above, or the quick links below. Once you have found the course you are looking for, click the course name. If you are not sure, select a course which you think closely matches your requirement and we can advise you later.
- 2SELECT A DATE
Once you are satisified this course meets your requirement - find a suitable date and location from the list on the right had side. Remember you can always change your mind later on - and if none are completely suitable, select the closest one. We will call you to discuss your requirement and you can tell us of your exact need then.
- 3SEND ENQUIRY
Fill out the enquiry form below and click Submit. This is not a commitment to buy. We check the details and get back to you regarding availability. You can discuss the requirements further, otherwise we will send you a quotation.
Cisco: Collaboration AM Boot Camp
With Cisco Collaboration Solutions, organizations can improve interactions, encourage innovation, and make better decisions faster by enabling people to connect, communicate, and collaborate like never before
Collaboration can deliver a return on investment (ROI)
Our exclusive AM Boot Camp training provides an introduction to Cisco's Collaboration Networks technologies, solutions, and resources. This Baseline training is designed as preparation for exam PSACAS-650-367, the exam required for CSSA - Sales Specialist for Collaboration Architecture.
In this course, Cisco channel partner account managers and sales professionals get a sales-focused introduction to the business value of Collaboration.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
Related TopicsRelated Brand
Cisco Account Managers and Cisco hardware, software, and channel partner salespeople who need to pre pare for the Collaboration Sales Specialisation.
After you completed this course you will be able to do and use:
- Describe and identify the capabilities of advanced Cisco Unified Communications network technologies and Cisco Collaboration solutions, and qualify an opportunity with a customer.
- You will also describe or recommend the appropriate Cisco solution and services.
- Cisco Unified Communication
- Cisco Video products
- Cisco Voice products
- Cisco Contact Centre
Top Selling Brands
Call for Latest Dates
If there are no suitable dates listed:
Please click above and we will take care of the rest.
Browse By Brands
Most popular courses
- ITIL v3 Foundation: for IT Service Management 3.0 ITILR V3 with Cetification and Exam
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- MSP Foundation: Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner plus Exam 2007 2011
- Agile Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster Weekend weekend Residential
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage 4.1 5.0 5.1
- BCS ISEB: Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Microsoft Office Excel: Introduction for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Senior: The Newly Appointed Manager Building Your Experience
- BCS ISEB: Foundation in Business Analysis inc exam
- Linux: System Administration I RH124
- All Courses >>