- 1FIND A COURSE
Search for a training course using the search box above, or the quick links below. Once you have found the course you are looking for, click the course name. If you are not sure, select a course which you think closely matches your requirement and we can advise you later.
- 2SELECT A DATE
Once you are satisified this course meets your requirement - find a suitable date and location from the list on the right had side. Remember you can always change your mind later on - and if none are completely suitable, select the closest one. We will call you to discuss your requirement and you can tell us of your exact need then.
- 3SEND ENQUIRY
Fill out the enquiry form below and click Submit. This is not a commitment to buy. We check the details and get back to you regarding availability. You can discuss the requirements further, otherwise we will send you a quotation.
Oracle Primavera Unifiers: Unifier Access Management
This Access Management training details managing user and group access to work areas in Primavera Unifier. It describes administration roles, company relationships and the management of licenses and notifications.Learn To: Login and navigate within Primavera Unifier. Differentiate between administrative roles. View licenses for named users. Describe relationships between owner and partner companies. Manage users and groups. Assign permissions. Manage permissions and user preference templates.Day 1This class begins with an overview of logging into Primavera Unifier and navigating to the company workspace and other work areas (projects and shells). You will be exposed to company relationships and administrative roles and functions. You will learn how to use quick links to access support, bookmarks, modify your password and settings for time, email notifications, proxy and so on. You will also learn how to manage users, groups and permissions. Day 2On Day 2, you'll create and manage templates that facilitate assignment of permissions and user preferences. Use shell-level templates to add member companies and users. You will also be presented with an overview of bulk administration and program management.
Related TopicsRelated Courses
- System Administrator
- Review navigation
- Discuss administrative roles
- Manage licenses and notifications
- Define company relationships
- Manage owner and partner company users
- Manage permissions templates
- Manage shell and program users
Top Selling Brands
Call for Latest Dates
If there are no suitable dates listed:
Please click above and we will take care of the rest.
Browse By Brands
Most popular courses
- ITIL v3 Foundation: for IT Service Management 3.0 ITILR V3 with Certification and Exam
- MSP Foundation: Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner plus Exam 2007 2011
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage 4.1 5.0 5.1
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Agile Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster Weekend weekend Residential
- Senior: The Newly Appointed Manager Building Your Experience
- BCS ISEB: Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Microsoft Office Excel: Introduction for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Supervisory: Management Team Leading Supervisor Skills for Leaders Supervisors
- BCS ISEB: Foundation in Business Analysis inc exam
- All Courses >>