- 1FIND A COURSE
Search for a training course using the search box above, or the quick links below. Once you have found the course you are looking for, click the course name. If you are not sure, select a course which you think closely matches your requirement and we can advise you later.
- 2SELECT A DATE
Once you are satisified this course meets your requirement - find a suitable date and location from the list on the right had side. Remember you can always change your mind later on - and if none are completely suitable, select the closest one. We will call you to discuss your requirement and you can tell us of your exact need then.
- 3SEND ENQUIRY
Fill out the enquiry form below and click Submit. This is not a commitment to buy. We check the details and get back to you regarding availability. You can discuss the requirements further, otherwise we will send you a quotation.
Salesforce: ADM201 Administration Essentials for Admins
This comprehensive hands-on course is a must for new Salesforce administrators. Administration Essentials for New Admins is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce. For maximum benefit, we recommend administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
Who should take this course?
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organizations' Salesforce applications. Other groups that benefit from this course include power users, sales operations, and IT managers. Note that administrators of Salesforce Professional Edition should take Administration Essentials (Professional Edition).
Administration Essentials for New Admins is recommended as preparation for the Salesforce.com Certified Administrator exam. The exam is included in the price of the classroom and virtual classroom
Related TopicsRelated Brand
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes.
- Create a secure Salesforce environment.
- Maintain and import clean data.
- Create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Setup workflow automation.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality and completion of the following online courses, which are available at www.salesforce.com or, for salesforce.com customers, right from the Help Site in Salesforce:
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
Top Selling Brands
Call for Latest Dates
If there are no suitable dates listed:
Please click above and we will take care of the rest.
Browse By Brands
Most popular courses
- ITIL v3 Foundation: for IT Service Management 3.0 ITILR V3 with Cetification and Exam
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- MSP Foundation: Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner plus Exam 2007 2011
- Agile Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster Weekend weekend Residential
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage 4.1 5.0 5.1
- BCS ISEB: Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Microsoft Office Excel: Introduction for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Senior: The Newly Appointed Manager Building Your Experience
- BCS ISEB: Foundation in Business Analysis inc exam
- Linux: System Administration I RH124
- All Courses >>