- 1FIND A COURSE
Search for a training course using the search box above, or the quick links below. Once you have found the course you are looking for, click the course name. If you are not sure, select a course which you think closely matches your requirement and we can advise you later.
- 2SELECT A DATE
Once you are satisified this course meets your requirement - find a suitable date and location from the list on the right had side. Remember you can always change your mind later on - and if none are completely suitable, select the closest one. We will call you to discuss your requirement and you can tell us of your exact need then.
- 3SEND ENQUIRY
Fill out the enquiry form below and click Submit. This is not a commitment to buy. We check the details and get back to you regarding availability. You can discuss the requirements further, otherwise we will send you a quotation.
M_o_R Practitioner: Management of Risk Practitioner Practitioner with Foundation
A certain amount of risk taking is inevitable if an organisation is both to achieve objectives and exploit opportunities effectively. The adoption of well managed risk taking is likely to lead to sustainable improvements in service improvement and business growth
The Framework will allow organisations to perceive potential problems before they either arise or become a threat to achievement
This course is aimed at Business Managers; Programme and Project Managers; Operational Managers and any other roles within an organization which need to develop their knowledge and capabilities in the Management of Risk
The course leads to the Registered Practitioner qualification via Two Exams. The first is a Foundation exam which is a 45 minute, 45 questions, multiple-choice, closed book exam which will take place during the afternoon of the 3rd day of the course. The second exam, is the Practitioner exam which takes place on the morning of the final day, is a 3 hour objective test examination to gain the practitioner qualification. During this exam candidates may make use of their M_o_R Manual and a set of sample information provided during the course
Related TopicsRelated Courses
- APM: Association for Project Management Risk Intermediate
- APM: Association for Project Management Risk Introduction
- BCS ISEB: Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management
- Risk Management: Advanced
- Risk Management: Business
- Risk Management: Credit
- Risk Management: Financial Skills Foreign Exchange Markets and Currency
- Risk Management: Primavera Project in Pertmaster 8.2
- Risk Management: School of
This course is suited to individuals whose work requires a controlled approach to managing risk. The course is likely to be particularly relevant to senior people responsible for areas such as business processes, security, premises and other areas of legal compliance and risk. Senior project and programme managers will also benefit. Delegates with practical experience of managing major change, using programmes or projects, will derive the greatest benefit from this course
This course provides a route to the M_o_R Registered Practitioner qualification
By the end of this course delegates will be able to use the M_o_R approach to risk management to improve performance by contributing to:
- Increased certainty and fewer surprises
- Better Service Delivery
- More effective management of change
- More efficient use of resources
- Better Management at all levels through improved decision making
- Reducing waste and fraud
- Better value for money
- Management of contingent and maintenance activities
- There are no specific pre-requisites for this course but delegates will be expected to have experience in Operational or Project management.
- As a requirement for the exam, please bring a valid photo ID (passport or driving license) with you for the start of the course. You may also wish to bring a non-programmable calculator with you for the course and for use during the practitioner exam as simple calculations may be needed.
- If you have a medical condition that you feel may affect your performance in a formal examination (e.g. dyslexia) please contact your Account Manager well in advance of the event. The examining board can make special dispensation for this but need medical evidence and time to organize this. Exam regulations prevent us or the board-appointed invigilator acting once the training course has started.
- As part of the preparation for this course you will receive some pre-course work. M_o_R is a comprehensive and complex method. It is absolutely essential that you plan for the defined amount of time to do the pre-course work. This will take between 10 to 15 hours. Failure to do so may seriously impair your learning. You will receive your (OGC) "Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners" manual on the 1st day of the course.
Please note: You must bring signed photo ID with you on any exam days (passport, driving licence, student card) as you will be asked to produce it by the invigilator prior to the exam. You must also be familiar with the APMG Terms and Conditions of Certification which can be found on the APMG International website
Top Selling Brands
(GT) indicates Guaranteed to Run. Call for more details
- 5 dys
- 5 dys
- 5 dys
- 5 dys
- 5 dys
- 5 dys
- 5 dys
If there are no suitable dates listed:
Please click above and we will take care of the rest.
Please click above and we will be happy to discuss the benefits of onsite and bespoke courses with you.
Browse By Brands
Most popular courses
- ITIL v3 Foundation: for IT Service Management 3.0 ITILR V3 with Cetification and Exam
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- MSP Foundation: Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner plus Exam 2007 2011
- Agile Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster Weekend weekend Residential
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage 4.1 5.0 5.1
- BCS ISEB: Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Microsoft Office Excel: Introduction for XP 2003 2007 2010 2013 Mac
- Senior: The Newly Appointed Manager Building Your Experience
- BCS ISEB: Foundation in Business Analysis inc exam
- Linux: System Administration I RH124
- All Courses >>