The duration of Adobe Photoshop Masterclass course is one day. Photoshop is developed by John Knoll and Thomas in 1988. It is the graphics editor for the photographer, designer and illustrator to make the images or pictures powerful. This course explores the advanced features which are available in Photoshop. A delegate can learn the techniques which enhance their design and photography skills.
- Gain the knowledge about advanced effects of layers and layer masks
- Understand the skills to adjust the layers
- Learn the concept of a selection tool
- Understand the format of Camera Raw
- Learn the sharpening techniques in the retouching