- “Presentation skills are key. People who work for you represent your brand. You want them to present themselves - and represent you - in a certain way.”
What delegates say
- “I really enjoyed this class, I was dreading attending at first. But has uplifted my confidence and normally I hide away from presentation group work. I think I was also lucky with the group I was in, we all wanted each other to succeed as much as ourselves.”
- “This was the best course I have ever attended I have plenty to take away to help me in my career and day to day presenting.”
- “Brilliant content and found the sections on structure of presentations so useful - questions THEN summary and close - so effective!
- “The trainer definitely knew his stuff and delivered the course at the highest standards. He helped me to learn more effectively and also provided constructive feedback during the course.”
About this course
Business audiences today demand increasingly high quality presentations and make major decisions on the basis of those presentations. Being able to present skillfully, powerfully and influentially is a key capability for people in many roles in organisations, especially at senior management and executive levels.
Common concerns we hear from people who attend this course include:
- How do I structure my presentation in a persuasive way?
- How do I create real ‘presence’ when presenting?
- How do I connect with my audience?
- How do I use words powerfully to connect, persuade and influence?
- How create the maximum impact through my presentation and visuals?
Using a highly participative approach, as well as leading-edge ideas around maximizing personal and presentation impact, this course will stretch you to shift from being a good presenter to a great presenter.
Delegate numbers are limited to 6 to ensure everyone has enough practice time, as well as detailed feedback from the facilitator and fellow participants. Presentations are videoed to provide additional valuable feedback.
All of our trainers are experts in their field and have many years’ experience in delivering excellence in presentation skills.
This course is aimed at those who are already experienced in presenting and want to take their skills to the next level, for example to:
- Make sales or client presentations
- Pitch ideas to colleagues and stakeholders
- Make boardroom presentations
- Present to staff and colleagues
- Give conference and roadshow presentations
- Give keynote speeches
- Talk to the public or the media
If you are less experienced, or new to delivering presentations, our Present with Impact (MPDPWI) course is likely to be a better fit for you. Learning outcomes