This is our executive/management overview course that introduces the main concepts behind Agile, Lean, and Scrum to a leadership team and provides a strategic view of how to successfully transform an organization to high performance.
Our Agile Overview for Executives and Leaders training is executive/management overview course that introduces the main concepts behind Agile, Lean, and Scrum to a leadership team and provides a strategic view of how to successfully transform an organization to high performance. The course covers the common leadership agility drivers for change including:
- Managing large backlogs of work with constantly changing business priorities
- Lack of engagement and collaboration between various departments including business customers
- Ineffective planning and estimating for larger initiatives
- Slow time to market, long wait cycles to get work completed
- Errors, rework and miscommunication on expectations
This course will look at the organizational impact Agile may have on various aspects such as roles, moving to Servant Leadership, creating cross-functional teams and providing visibility tracking and measurement at the team, program and portfolio levels. We will also discuss YOUR role in leading this type of change and cover some of the common challenges and best practices real companies have addressed through their Agile adoption. Finally, we end with a discussion on YOUR own roadmap to Agile adoption. This will be a fun and highly engaging workshop! Agile leadership training continue to be in demand. Web Age offers support for all your leadership agility training needs. Sign up today for one of our instructor led Agile leadership training. Our Agile Leadership course continues to be in high demand. The topics covered in the course are
- An overview of Agile, Lean and Scrum
- Why is Agile being adopted?
- A tour of the Agile Roles, Processes and Lifecycle
- The Servant Leader and Empowerment Transformation
- Impact to Current Organizational Roles
- Resource Management in an Agile World
- Business and IT Collaboration as one Team
- Creating Cross-Functional Service/Feature Teams
- Agile/Lean Portfolio Management
- Agile Performance Reviews
- How Agile can fail
- Case Studies and Best Practices for Success
- Developing Your Transformation Roadmap
Our other popular agile leadership webinars are:
Web Age Agile Leadership Training can be delivered in traditional classroom style format. Web Age Agile Leadership course can also be delivered in a synchronous instructor led format.