This course takes a deeper dive into the topic of Agile Planning at the Program Level and at the Release Level. Many teams struggle with the topic of 'Just Enough' upfront requirements, 'Just Enough' upfront sizing and design and 'Just Enough' planning so this course is dedicated to demystifying these concepts and walking through practical real world approaches to successful Agile planning.
Participants will learn about the 6 levels of planning and then dive deeper into levels 3,4,5 (Product, Release and Iteration planning) with a heavier focus on answering questions such as:
- 'How do I define a clear product Vision and Roadmap that spans multiple releases?'
- 'How do we plan for large Program with multiple teams?'
- 'How do we identify the right level of requirements upfront and size them without going into the details?'
- 'How can we account for architectural and non-functional requirements as part of our planning?'
- 'How does Agile work with fixed scope and fixed time projects?'
- 'How do we slice and breakdown requirements into smaller chunks in a release and prioritize/order them the right way?'
- 'What are some new Agile metrics we can track for Agile Projects?'