This two-day course will cover all aspects of the Scrum framework through a variety of focused practical information related specifically to the Scrum Master.
The role of Scrum Master is crucial to ensuring a proper Scrum process is maintained throughout a project. A Scrum Master certification demonstrates a deep understanding of Scrum best practices and provides a level of expertise that goes beyond a typical team leader or project manager.
As you go through Pink Elephant's training, you will gain the must-have skills to become a certified Scrum Master through our unique combination of storytelling, and practical learning based on the real-life challenges that Scrum Masters face. The course is designed at an intermediate level, supplying the knowledge and core activities associated with the Agile Scrum Master role.
WHY CHOOSE PINK
- With an emphasis on real-world application and practical knowledge, Pink Elephant's Agile Scrum Master course provides the necessary skills to help you apply Agile thinking and Scrum methodologies to your projects.
- We offer a streamlined and intuitive course structure that brings Agile Scrum thinking to life and is delivered through hands-on, interactive exercises.
- We have 25 years' experience in delivering knowledge as well as sharing best practices on subjects such as Organizational Change Management, Lean IT, and DevOps – all useful assets in the Scrum Master toolkit.
- Throughout this course, you will learn about how Scrum Masters have been successful in a variety of IT organizations.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will understand:
- The true extent of what it means to think and act in an Agile way
- The mastery of the Scrum framework centered around the integration of roles, events, and Scrum artifacts, including and supporting the product backlog and sprint backlog
- The many soft skills necessary for the Scrum Master, such as servant leadership, facilitation, coaching and mentoring, problem solving, and removing impediments
- The key skills related to visual management for increasing transparency, inspection, and adaptation for success with your projects
- The importance of team dynamics, self-organizing, team building, and virtual teams
- The most important skills for successful Scrum Masters that are applied through different Scrum events from initial planning to the final retrospective
- The crucial strategies for scaling Scrum projects with multiple teams and complex products
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is applicable to anyone working in the fields of IT and project management, particularly those leading projects and development efforts, as well as sponsors looking to understand and introduce an Agile culture.
Job titles include:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- UX or UI Designers
- Software Developers
- Software Engineers
- Quality Assurance Professionals
There are no prerequisites for this course, though a basic understanding of Agile and Scrum is recommended.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is offered through Professional Designations Corp.
- One-hour, closed book
- Consists of 40 multiple-choice questions (a passing score of 70% – 28 correct answers – is required)
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
If you would like more information on any of these options below, please call us at 1-888-273-PINK, email us at email@example.com, or ask your questions via our convenient Chat window at the bottom-right corner of this page.
Training Method Description Purchase Options Public, Virtual Web-Based On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live, online, with our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- Purchase below in the shopping cart.
If you are looking to train your team:
- Purchase a Team Public Training Pass – purchasing your seats in bulk means volume discounts, which vary depending on how many seats you purchase at once.
To get a quote, open the Chat window below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Virtual, Live Team Training On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team, hosted live online by our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- This option is not applicable.
- Get a quote to train your team – open the Chat window below, or contact email@example.com.