The Systems Operations on AWS course is designed to help individuals operate highly available and scalable infrastructure on the AWS platform. In this course, we demonstrate how to effectively manage and support AWS resources. We cover concepts such as provisioning infrastructure, deploying applications, tracking costs, monitoring utilization, and creating backups.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Use Amazon EC2 features to provision, monitor, scale and distribute compute infrastructure.
- Create Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) resources such as subnets, network access control lists, and security groups.
- Backup AWS and on-premise resources using AWS services.
- Create Amazon EC2-VPC subnets.
- Use Amazon CloudWatch metrics to monitor the health and utilization of AWS resources.
- Use AWS CloudFormation to automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment.
- Leverage resource tagging to allocate costs and optimize resource planning.