In this Angular 4 Project, the participants will be tasked to create a CRUD (data)-based application that retrieves its data through network calls. Pages in the app will be built from Angular components to achieve various design goals.
The completed application should include:
- Angular components and services.
- A modular page design with separate components for header, body, navigation, and footer.
- Custom pipe(s) for data filtering/formatting.
- Routing and navigation using the Angular Component Router.
- The use of data retrieved via the Angular HTTP Client.
- Angular animations.
The application will be developed in 6 sprints. The sprint duration will be determined by the instructor. The project is aligned to the skills gained by the participants in the Comprehensive Angular 4 course. Working example projects for each day's tasks are available for the students.