Applied Business Architecture is a hands-on course that combines elements of theory, practice and evaluation to provide attendees with an interactive learning experience in Business Architecture.
This three-day course will provide you with a practical understanding of:
- How to link strategy and execution with effective planning
- Mapping and communicating business motivation
- Mapping business capabilities
- How to use capability-based planning and business anchor models to develop a business architecture
- How to begin to plan for transition
Please note: students are required to bring their own laptop/tablet and power cable to the training.