This two-day training course introduces the student to the Backbone.js framework. Through lectures and hands-on labs, the student will learn how to build a working application that uses each component of Backbone.js.
The course has the following student learning goals:
- Understand what Backbone.js is and what problem it solves.
- Explore the basic architecture of a Backbone.js application.
- Gain a deep knowledge of Backbone.js models, collections, views, router, and events.
- Build a working application that uses each of Backbone.js's components.
- Learn Backbone.js best practices.