The BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis provides the delegates with theoretical as well as practical knowledge regarding Business Analysis. The International Diploma also checks the oral skills of the delegates. The delegates having passed all the written exams have to go through an oral exam conducted by two examiners who can ask any questions relating to any module of the International Diploma. It is only after successfully going through the oral exam that the delegates become eligible for the International Diploma. At Best Practice Training, our instructors impart the knowledge in such a way that the delegates are able to get through in the first attempt.
- Understand the framework that governs business analysis
- Learn to model business activities
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Learn from certified instructors
- Valued throughout the world by leading companies