Thought you knew C++? Think again! The C++11 standard is a huge leap forward in the language and STL. Largely inspired by Boost, the C++11 standard introduces support for lambdas, multithreading, vastly improved object construction mechanisms, and much more beside. This course takes a deep and detailed look at all the new features on offer in C++11, along with the incremental additional changes in C++14.
- Working with C++11 smart pointers
- Functional programming in C++11
- Defining and using lambda expressions
- Using C++11 container classes
- Implementing code applications in C++11
- Using miscellaneous C++ language features
- What's new in C++14