Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) is a technical course that shows you how to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment.
With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in an SMB to enterprise network. If you are interested in taking a CISCO Training course, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand the wireless LANs
- Configured optimal technology
- Ability to troubleshoot medium and large networks
- Enables delegate to configure and monitor networks
- High salary and growth oriented career
- Certified trainers in CCNA