CCNP Security (Cisco Certified Network Professional Security) is directly aligned for Cisco Network Security Engineer who looks after the security of routers and other networking devices. They also deploy and support Firewalls and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environment.
- Effectively provide security in Network Devices
- Manage the Cisco IOS organisation's network's security
- Reduce external threats by understanding and implementing advanced security features
- With the help of VPN's, verify the connectivity of network appliances
- Get certified from Global Training Providers
- Get the advantage of learning from experienced and certified professionals