CAT is the world's first practical Agile Testing certification, designed to enable those with testing experience to become effective members of an Agile project. Internationally recognised, CAT provides structure and discipline as well as a common language and methods, ensuring global best practice is followed in Agile projects.
Continual activities throughout the course allow participants to put into practice the theory learnt.
This certification is designed for Test Practitioners wanting to enhance their effectiveness in performing testing activities in Agile projects, as well as Managers, Scrum Masters, Developers or anyone moving to Agile.
- Understand the principles behind the Agile approach to software development.
- Differentiate between the testing role in Agile projects compared with the role of testers in traditional projects.
- Contribute positively as an Agile team member focused on testing.
- Appreciate the challenges and difficulties associated with the non-testing activities performed in an Agile team, expanding your competencies to support the team's accountability for quality.
- Demonstrate a range of soft skills required by effective Agile team members.