A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
The CEHv10 course is now accredited under the NCSC Certified Training Scheme.
Included in our CEHv10 course:
- CEHv10 (ANSI) Exam Voucher
- CEHv10 iLabs (Post Course CEHv10 Lab Access - 6 months)
'I had an exceptional learning experience with Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)! Every bit of the program was filled with a lot of information. It gave me full-fledged exposure to various pen testing techniques and helped me build the skills required for an amazing InfoSec career. I absolutely loved the high-quality content of the program and the virtual labs included in it. For me, the theory and practical sessions of the program supported each other brilliantly.'
Jeffery Osuya, Network Security Analyst at NHS