The EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) Foundation training course has a duration of two days and provides a complete introduction to the requirements of the new legislation. This introduction exhibits the importance of an EU GDPR compliance programme and how to plan, initiate and implement it. Moreover, this training course also allows delegates to fulfil the statutory role of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) under the EU GDPR.
- Learn to comply and implement with the new EU GDPR
- Understand what is incident response and how to report a breach
- Know about the rules regarding International Data Transfers
- Get Certified from Global Training Providers
- Certified Faculty to impart the training