The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation and Practitioner has a duration of four days and provides a complete introduction to the requirements of the new legislation, as well as a complete overview of how to plan, implement and maintain an EU GDPR compliance programme. It also allows candidates to fulfil the role of a Data Protection Officer (DPO). This is a role that will become a legal requirement in the majority EU Organisations under the new GDPR. This Foundation and Practitioner GDPR certification consists of the EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation, which is covered during the first two days, and Practitioner which is the focus of the last two days.
- Know about the job of a Data Processing Officer
- Describe Accountability, the privacy compliance framework and a personal information management system
- Learn to handle the requests of data subject access
- Understand the job of Controllers and Processors
- Get trained from certified instructors
- Training provided by Global Training Providers