During this course, the candidates are introduced to the techniques of managing change. The course covers four main areas – Change and Organisation, Change and the Individual, Communications and Stakeholder Commitment and Change Management in practice. The Change Management Foundation course is designed to provide essential knowledge and skills required to support effective change within an organisation by developing a comprehensive change management plan. The course enables the delegates to develop an effective change team, identify different organisation cultures and their impact on the change process and keep stakeholders engaged while an organisation undergoes change. Learn how the process of organisational change occurs and how people react to organisational change and then help them to adapt the change with Best Practice Training's three-day Change Management Foundation Training Program.
- Minimize Resistance to Change
- Improve Quality and Productivity of work along with Morale
- More Oppurtunities to Develop during the Change Phase
- Training Provided by Accredited Training Provider
- Expert Faculty to Provide The Training
- Low Prices