This five-day course provides delegates with the chance to look at reaches to manage changes and exhibit what all principles they can apply in practice. Four core areas will be focused on which are, Changes and the Organisation, Communications and Stakeholder Assignation, Change and the Individual, and Change Management in Practice. These topics will enable the delegates to create a broad change management plan to support effective change within an organisation.
- Build comprehensive change management plan and implement effective change
- Execute the role of a highly effective organisational change manager
- Encourage people into adjusting to organisational change
- Reduce the risks involved with unsuccessful organisational change initiatives
- Course delivered by highly certified and experienced instructors