Aimed at security professionals, this course surveys the entire information security landscape and the technologies involved. The course addresses the eight knowledge domains that comprise the common body of knowledge (CBK) for information systems security professionals and will help delegates prepare for CISSP certification.
The course offers a theory based approach to the security process, with opportunities to discuss the immediate application of concepts and techniques described in the CBK to the real world. It can be considered as providing a good introduction to security management, architecture and engineering.
The course comprises of eight sessions that map directly to the (CBK), each one is theory based with instructor led discussions; there are no hands on labs.
- To book the CBT exam requires the candidate to acquire a Pearson VUE testing voucher. Please note, the price of the voucher is not included in the RRP of this course
- Delivery Method - Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT)
- Length of exam – Up to 3 hours
- Number of questions – 100 – 150
- Question format – Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions
- Passing grade – A passing score is 700 out of 1000 points
Q. If I have been studying for the CISSP exam with material that focuses on the current domains, will I be sufficiently prepared to take the new exam without additional study?
A. (ISC)² exams are experience-based that include experience-based questions that cannot be learned by studying alone. If you already have the experience in the domains covered in CISSP and believe that you have sufficiently studied those domains, you should feel confident that you are qualified to take the new exam and pass it. (ISC)² cannot guarantee you will pass the exam.