This intensive bootcamp is designed to get delegates, both those new to Linux and those with previous experience, through the CompTIA Linux+ certification exams with confidence.
This package is inclusive of both examinations leading to the full Linux+ certification. For those looking for training and support in just one of these exams, please see CompTIA Linux+ Certification Part 1 and/or CompTIA Linux+ Certification Part 2.
This course is structured to give delegates a good understanding of Linux before preparing them to take the first exam (LX0-103) on the Thursday of the course. The remainder of the class is then spent concentrating on what delegates need to do in order to pass the second exam (LX0-104) and become fully qualified. Exam vouchers are provided at the end of the course which can be used at any PearsonVUE testing centre, allowing attendees to prepare for the second exam in their own time, maximising their chances of passing. Our dedicated trainers will be available via online forums and email to answer questions and offer their full support and help until delegates have successfully passed both exams. Getting you certified is our primary aim!
- All pre- and post-course materials and manuals are provided.
- All exam fees, for both exams, are included.
- Exam revision sessions and practice exams included.
- Full pre- and post-course tutor support.
- Restaurant lunches and refreshments are included.
- Training in the centre of the World Heritage City of Bath.
- We don't charge for re-sits if you don't pass first time (you just pay the exam cost set by the exam board and a £10 contribution towards your lunch).
In our opinion there is no better, faster or more cost effective way of becoming Linux+ qualified!