Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to configure, monitor and troubleshoot basic BGP to enable interdomain routing in a network scenario with multiple domains.
- Describe how to use BGP policy controls to influence the route selection process in a network scenario where you must support connections to multiple ISPs.
- Describe how to use BGP attributes to influence the route selection process in a network scenario where you must support multiple connections.
- Describe how to successfully connect the customer network to the Internet in a network scenario in which multiple connections must be implemented.
- Describe how to configure the service provider network to behave as a transit AS in a typical implementation with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems.
- Enable route reflection and confederations as possible solutions to BGP scaling issues in a typical service provider network with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems.
- Describe the available BGP tools and features to optimize the scalability of the BGP routing protocol in a typical BGP network