The CSSLP training covers the seven domains of the CSSLP natural body of knowledge. The candidates can acknowledge the years of experience attained.
These domains are:
- Software concepts: This area covers the basic software requirements and basic design principles.
- Security Software Requirement: This section provides the knowledge on the secure identification and development.
- Secure Software Design: This module covers the safety requirements in software design.
- Secure Software Coding: The essential programming concepts are elaborated. These skills are helpful in detecting the vulnerabilities of a system.
- Secure Software Testing: It covers the testing the system software with testing methods.
- Software Acceptance: It includes requirements for the software acceptance and assurance.
- Supply Chain and Software Acquisition: This module covers how to perform the practical assessment in an organization.