The course introduces strategies, frameworks, methodologies, and tools to manage cyber security risks, identify various types of common threats, design and operate secure computing and networking environments, assess and audit the organization's security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur. The course also covers closely related information assurance topics such as auditing and forensics to provide a sound basis for a comprehensive approach to security aimed toward those on the front lines of defence. Delegates will be provided with a CyberSec First Responder PearsonVue exam voucher upon successful completion of the five-day course.
Delegates will learn how to:\n
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Create an information assurance lifecycle process.
- Analyze threats to computing and network environments.
- Design secure computing and network environments.
- Operate secure computing and network environments.
- Assess the security posture within a risk management framework.
- Collect cyber security intelligence information.
- Analyze collected intelligence to define actionable response.
- Respond to cyber security incidents.
- Investigate cyber security incidents.
- Audit secure computing and network environments.