After completing this course, you should be able to:\n
- Differentiate the characteristics of a unified wireless LAN architecture, and configure and test the controllers, access points, and basic features
- Differentiate the characteristics of a FlexConnect architecture, configure and deploy a FlexConnect based wireless LAN
- Perform routine maintenance, network monitoring, and common troubleshooting tasks on the Cisco wireless LAN
- Describe and perform configuration with Cisco’s new Ease of Use wizard, and best practices audit.
- Describe the mechanisms and messaging used in a Unified Wireless architecture which allow the client to change AP association, while maintaining the current session and IP addressing.
- Discuss the challenges faced in providing a quality user experience in a high density wireless network deployment scenario.
- Differentiate the operational characteristics and implement a wireless MESH architecture.