Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:\n
- Describe available location techniques in a Wi-Fi location tracking system.
- Define the Cisco UWN requirements to support CMX, and provide a high-level overview of the capabilities provided by CMX.
- Articulate the impact of AP positioning and Client behavior have on the ability to accurately determine the physical location of a client along with accurately estimating the additional load the existing network infrastructure will see when adding Location Tracking and Alerting capabilities to a Cisco UWN.
- Identify and navigate the various types of analysis processes that can be conducted as part of the CMX solution.
- Describe and implement the available CMX onboarding solutions.