The DevOps Leadership certification course, designed by Pink Elephant's expert leadership consultants, builds on the learnings from the DevOps Essentials certification course which introduced the 'Full Stack' approach to DevOps, 15 essential practices and a DevOps Assessment tool – all unique to the industry!
A key issue today is that many organizations are uncertain of how to take the next steps to realize the full business benefits of a DevOps transformation. While their teams agree that change is necessary to remain competitive and support business objectives, most organizations are struggling with how to move the dial on their DevOps initiatives all the way up to full adoption.
We show you how to do it!
Pink's DevOps Leadership certification course is different because it provides a true business- focused approach and not the more operational view provided by competitors' courses.
Another major differentiator is that this DevOps Leadership course will introduce Pink Elephant's 20/20 Integrated Change Management Model, an innovative approach to help leaders and organizations clearly see the complete path to a successful DevOps transformation.
Step-by-step, attendees are taken through the model to understand how to lead the implementation of the 15 essential practices of DevOps learned during the DevOps Essentials course, and how to establish a culture of collaboration and effectively manage the Full Stack.
- Attendees will also leverage the DevOps assessment tool first introduced in DevOps Essentials, to assess the maturity of their current DevOps journey and based on their future vision, design and implement a customized roadmap to lead cross-functional teams focused on innovation and collaboration to drive business value.
Upon successful completion of DevOps Leadership certification course, you will understand:
- The challenges and solution options for implementing the 15 DevOps practices including the Full Stack of DevOps culture, practices and automation at your organization
- The major phases of a DevOps transformation using Pink's 20/20 Integrated Change Management Model
- How to establish, lead, support and nurture cross-functional teams
- How to establish a culture of engagement and collaboration
- How to lead teams focused on innovation
- How to determine a course of action for continuous deployment based on analysis of fully automated and shared tool chain / digital backbone
- How Leaders leverage the Three Ways to take advantage of Lean, Agile and DevOps practices to improve flow, feedback and experimentation
- How to plan a phased approach to automation, including code and artifact management, orchestration and monitoring, testing, configuration, provisioning, deployment, ticketing and dashboard
- How to select the correct service and project management approach from within the enterprise portfolio of practices
- How Leaders can align Agile teams with the overall focus and strategic intent of the organization