*** For inquiries and scheduling for this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ***
This is an IBM ISDR course.
- This training is intended to enable a developer to create the different types of Task-Focused User Interfaces for the
- OpenPages GRC Platform. There are three types of views that a user can create: Task Views, Creation Views and
- Grid Views. In addition, students will learn to create Workflows that can be included as a part of these new user
- interfaces and also use these customized views. These views are created using a custom configuration written in
- that students familiarize themselves ahead of time. This course is primarily for IBM customers, partners and
- services staff, and for individuals responsible for defining architectures, configuring software, and implementing
- solutions for the OpenPages GRC Platform software and associated applications.