Upon completing this course, the delegate will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches product family; specifically the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches chassis and components.
- Given a requirement, identify how to plan and implement virtual switch services into the solution
- Evaluate the security features available on the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches to identify which features should be implemented in to a solution
- Evaluate the service-level and network-level high availability of the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches and how to use the Cisco IOS In-Service Software Upgrade feature
- Understand the processes, tools, and resources for troubleshooting the network infrastructure, interconnectivity, and operations