This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:\n
- Describe the Data Fabric vision.
- Explain the hierarchy and functionality of Cloud Data Services.
- Describe use cases for Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Cloud Sync and Cloud Volumes Service.
- Configure an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and connect it to an on-premises data center using VPN IPSec.
- Configure an Azure Virtual Network (VNet) and connect it to an on-premises data center using VPN IPSec
- Leveraging Cloud Central, install OnCommand Cloud Manager (OCCM) to deploy Cloud Volumes ONTAP and to manage and move data in the Data Fabric.
- Describe Cloud Volumes ONTAP HA functionality.
- Implement data tiering to AWS S3 for Cloud Volumes ONTAP.
- Implement Cloud Sync service to enable seamless and secure synchronization of data between on-premises storage and AWS Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Implement the Cloud Volumes service, including mounting, providing data access, restoring data and using APIs to manage Cloud Volumes.