This international certification course is of value to the whole project team, covering the essential aspects of working in an Agile environment. It provides practical examples and exercises that enable key Agile concepts to be translated into your day-to-day role.
Certified Agile Essentials is a great course for teams transitioning to Agile or for individuals wanting to become familiar with Agile team work. That includes developers, business analysts and software testers. Additionally, senior project personnel such as project managers and IT directors will benefit from this course, gaining a solid grounding in Agile techniques.
For Agile testers, this course can act as a stepping stone towards advanced qualifications – the Certified Agile Tester and specialist modules.
Build confidence in Agile and demonstrate best practice Agile methods that can be applied in your Agile project work.
- Value the principles behind the agile manifesto and its approach to software development.
- Understand the roles within an agile team for Release and Iteration planning.
- Learn how to contribute as an agile team member to high quality requirements.
- Apply a testing methodology to ensure that acceptance criteria are met.
- Appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through Retrospectives.