With the speed at which digital technologies are evolving, organizations have had to accelerate the adoption of a flexible, digital transformation strategy that includes a holistic approach spanning across the enterprise.
The unavoidable interaction between people, digital technologies, and physical assets has created an increasingly fast-paced and complex environment that requires organizations to be more agile, better equipped to adapt what they do, and ready to adopt new ways of working to remain competitive.
For leaders, the development of a digital transformation strategy comes with its own distinct set of challenges – from both a technical and cultural perspective.
The three-day ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy certification course focuses on the challenges associated with developing a digital strategy as well as highlighting how to align a digital business strategy with an IT strategy for business success.
This course is ideal for IT leaders and aspiring leaders who want to develop the essential skills required to overcome digital disruption from new technologies. The all-new course structure is taught through interactive case studies and practical hands-on exercises. This ensures participants will learn a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges as well as how to get the most value from their digital property.
The ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy course is one of two modules required to obtain the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (SL) designation. This course adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders. The other two courses needed for the SL designation are the ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve certification course and the ITIL 4 Foundation certification course (a prerequisite for the SL modules).
The course agenda covers the following ITIL 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to the successful ITIL 4 Strategic Leader: Digital & IT Strategy:
- Architecture Management
- Continual Improvement
- Knowledge Management
- Measurement and Reporting Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Service Financial Management
- Strategy Management
- Workforce and Talent Management
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate the use of ITIL guiding principles in digital and IT strategy decisions and activities
- Relate the concepts of digital and IT strategy, the service value system (SVS), and the service value chain, as well as explain how they work together to create value in markets that are being transformed by digital and information technology
You will also gain a clear understanding of:
- Why organizations need to change the way they do business in markets disrupted by digital and information technology, and relate this to the concepts of strategy they will need to master as they make these changes
- How an organization uses their digital and IT strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- The strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- The risks and opportunities of digital and IT strategy
- The steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a digital and IT strategy
- How to implement a digital and IT strategy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is for IT and business directors, heads of departments, aspiring business leaders, and other business professionals across the organization who are looking for guidance that will help them craft a digital vision, shape an IT and business strategy, and drive organizational change.
- A minimum of three years of IT managerial experience
- ITIL 4 Foundation
CASE STUDY, EXAM, AND CERTIFICATION
- ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy includes four case study assignments that are graded in-session and a multiple-choice exam taken subsequent to the training course.
- Candidates must pass all the case study assignments to take the exam. This will be confirmed to candidates by the trainers before the end of the training.
- Candidates who fail to complete the case study assignments in-session may be given an additional individual written assignment that is based on the same case study.
- You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
If you would like more information on any of these options below, please call us at 1-888-273-PINK, email us at email@example.com, or ask your questions via our convenient Chat window at the bottom-right corner of this page.
Training Method Description Purchase Options Public, Virtual Web-Based On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live, online, with our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- Purchase below in the shopping cart.
If you are looking to train your team:
- Purchase a Team Public Training Pass – purchasing your seats in bulk means volume discounts, which vary depending on how many seats you purchase at once.
To get a quote, open the Chat window below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Virtual, Live Team Training On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team, hosted live online by our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- This option is not applicable.
- Get a quote to train your team – open the Chat window below, or contact email@example.com.