HEY "ITIL EXPERTS" – READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Yes – bring it on!
You did it. You invested countless hours twisting and turning, and successfully maneuvering your way through the multiple layers of the ITIL v3 qualification scheme. You've become an “ITIL Expert”, or very close to it.
Now you're ready to apply your talents on your next adventure. The next wave. Well, here it is...
A NEW DESIGNATION – ITIL MANAGING PROFESSIONAL (MP)
In ITIL 4, the ITIL Expert designation is replaced with what will soon be one of the most coveted IT designations yet – ITIL Managing Professional (MP)!
And who better to get your ITIL 4 advanced training with than the world's largest and most respected ITIL training provider – Pink Elephant .
This five–day course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL 4 designation: “ITIL Managing Professional (MP)”.
It is only available to ITIL v3 Experts or any individual with a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
The course content provides a holistic picture of the critical learning points and knowledge IT management professionals require on key organizational and business topics related to ITIL 4's new service value system (SVS) and its multiple components. The agenda includes:
- A review of the main differences between ITIL v3's five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions, compared to ITIL 4's service value system model and its 34 practices
- A review of the SVS model and its components: the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continual improvement, and a review of ITIL 4's 34 practices, which are grouped into three operational streams (general management, service management, and technical management)
- Key concepts and teachings from the three ITIL 4 advanced IT Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support; Drive Stakeholder Value; High Velocity IT
- Key concepts and teachings from the ITIL Strategist advanced book and course – "Direct, Plan & Improve"
- A review and ample discussion of the examinable agenda items, at the end of each module
- Practice exams and ample opportunity to reinforce the key concepts needed for the exam
- High quality add-ons, including “how-tos” based on real-life examples from the best ITIL trainers in the world (yes, it's really true and we're proud of it!)