The ITIL Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) is one of five courses needed to achieve ITIL 4's Managing Professional (MP) designation.
This 3-day course covers the core service management activities and expands beyond the current scope of ITIL v3 to cover the 'creation' of services.
The course agenda covers the following ITIL 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to the successful creation, delivery, and support across ITIL's new service value system (SVS) business model:
- Service design price and orchestration
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Service Desk
- Incident management – detection and resolution
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services:
- Learn the concepts and challenges that relate to organizational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture across the SVS
- Understand the value of positive communications
- Understand the planning and management of resources in the SVS
- Understand the value and use of IT across the SVS
- Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams:
- Learn how to design, develop, and transition a value stream using ITIL practices
- Learn how to better provide user support using ITIL practices
- Learn how to create, deliver, and support services:
- Discover how to prioritize, structure, and coordinate work and activities
- Understand buy versus build considerations, sourcing options, and service integration management (SIAM)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation, and/or responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
Roles include: Service Desk Directors/Managers; IT Infrastructure & Support Directors/Managers; Problem, Change, and Release Managers; DevOps Directors/Managers; Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers; Senior Service & Support Analysts; Process/Practice Owners; Service Level Management Directors/Managers.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course. To look at available dates for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification course, click here.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
- You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
If you would like more information on any of these options below, please call us at 1-888-273-PINK, email us at email@example.com, or ask your questions via our convenient Chat window at the bottom-right corner of this page.
Training Method Description Purchase Options Self-Paced Online (SPO) Learn at your own pace from your computer, anywhere at any time. Get the FULL course in e-learning format for three months. If you are an individual:
- Purchase below in the shopping cart.
If you are looking to train your team:
- Purchase a Team SPO Training Pass – purchasing your seats in bulk means volume discounts, which vary depending on how many seats you purchase at once.
To get a quote, open the Chat window below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Public, Virtual Web-Based On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live, online, with our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- Purchase a Team Public Training Pass – purchasing your seats in bulk means volume discounts, which vary depending on how many seats you purchase at once.
To get a quote, open the Chat window below, or contact email@example.com. Virtual, Live Team Training On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team, hosted live online by our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- This option is not applicable.
- Get a quote to train your team – open the Chat window below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL OFFER – ITIL 4 MANAGING PROFESSIONAL (MP) PASS
Save BIG With our Bundle
This course is included in our MP Pass bundle – save over 30% off regular course fees and fast-track to achieving your ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation!
We're making it even easier and more cost-effective for IT professionals to obtain their MP designation. For a limited time, Pink Elephant is offering the MP Pass, which bundles all five advanced MP courses into one package, at a much lower cost than taking each course on its own.
The Pass includes access to all five MP courses and is offered in self-paced online format or live, virtual, instructor-led format.
Find out more about our special offer, including how to purchase here!
View the terms and conditions related to our public courses.
Fees do not include applicable tax, which is payable for all events presented in Canada.
This course is part of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Pass - to purchase the bundle, select one of the options below: