The ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) course is one of five courses required to achieve ITIL 4's Managing Professional (MP) designation.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain a firm grasp of the various types of interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers, and partners.
The core concept behind DSV is to provide an understanding of how to convert demand into value through IT-enabled services. The course covers key topics like service level-agreement design, multi-supplier management, relationship management, customer and user experience design, customer journey mapping, and more. Individuals can expect to walk away with the tools required to drive user engagement and boost internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.
The DSV course focuses on these key ITIL 4 practices:
- Relationship management
- Portfolio management
- Service request management
- Supplier management
- Business analysis
- Service level management
- Service catalog management
- Service Desk
- Understand how customer journeys are designed:
- Learn the ways to design and improve customer journeys
- Understand how to target markets and stakeholders:
- Learn the characteristics of markets
- Learn marketing activities and techniques
- Learn how to describe customer needs as well as internal and external factors that affect these
- Learn how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
- Understand how to foster stakeholder relationships:
- Learn how to analyze customer needs
- Learn about and how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
- Understand how to align expectations and agree upon details of service:
- Learn how to plan for value creation
- Learn how to negotiate and agree service utility, warranty, and experience
- Understand how to onboard and off-board customers and users:
- Learn different approaches to mutually elevate customer, user, and service provider capabilities
- Learn how to prepare onboarding and off-boarding plans
- Learn how to develop user engagement and delivery channels
- Understand how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning):
- Learn how users can request services
- Learn the methods for encouraging and managing customer and user feedback
- Learn how to foster a service mindset (attitude, behavior, and culture)
- Understand how to realize and validate service value:
- Learn methods for measuring service usage and customer and user experience and satisfaction
- Learn the different types of reporting of service outcome and performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the above noted practices as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
- Software Engineer/Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Service Delivery Manager
- DevOps Manager/Specialist
- Solution Architect
- Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Service Management Professional
- Release and Deployment Manager
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course. To look at available dates for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course, click here.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
- You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
If you would like more information on any of these options below, please call us at 1-888-273-PINK, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask your questions via our convenient Chat window at the bottom-right corner of this page.
Training Method Description Purchase Options Self-Paced Online (SPO) Learn at your own pace from your computer, anywhere at any time. Get the FULL course in e-learning format for three months. Pre-purchase now and get access on November 12, 2020
. Stay up-to-date on the latest news. Sign up for our e-bulletins. Public, Virtual Web-Based On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live, online, with our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- Purchase below in the shopping cart.
If you are looking to train your team:
- Purchase a Team Public Training Pass – purchasing your seats in bulk means volume discounts, which vary depending on how many seats you purchase at once.
To get a quote, open the Chat window below, or contact email@example.com. Virtual, Live Team Training On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team, hosted live online by our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- This option is not applicable.
- Get a quote to train your team – open the Chat window below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is part of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Pass - to purchase the bundle, select one of the options below: