The ITIL Specialist – High Velocity IT (HIT) course is one of five courses required to achieve ITIL 4's Managing Professional (MP) designation.
As organizations use information and related technologies to do business differently, the ability to rapidly launch new products and services to keep up with the competition becomes critical. To compete in this high–velocity environment, organizations must greatly intensify their agility, speed, cost–effectiveness, and responsiveness.
This three-day course encompasses the ways in which organizations and digital operating models function in high–velocity environments, with a focus on the quick delivery of products and services to gain maximum business value.
This qualification will provide IT practitioners with an understanding of working practices like Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as cloud, automation, and automatic testing.
The HIT course focuses on these key ITIL 4 practices:
- Architecture management
- Business analysis
- Deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Software development and management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Infrastructure and platform management
- Monitoring and event management
- Problem management
- Service continuity management
- Relationship management
- Service design
- Service desk
- Information security management
- Risk management
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT:
- Learn when the transformation to high-velocity IT is desirable and feasible
- Understand the digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL ”operating model“
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Discover how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- Learn how the service provider ensures valuable investments are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures fast deployment is achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures resilient operations are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures co-created value is achieve
- Learn how the service provider ensures assured conformance is achieved
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the above noted practices as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
Roles may include:
- Customer/User Experience (CX) Managers/Designers
- Account Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Enterprise/Service and Solution Architects
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course. To look at available dates for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course, click here.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
- TThe exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
- You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
If you would like more information on any of these options below, please call us at 1-888-273-PINK, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask your questions via our convenient Chat window at the bottom-right corner of this page.
Training Method Description Purchase Options Self-Paced Online (SPO) Learn at your own pace from your computer, anywhere at any time. Get the FULL course in e-learning format for three months. If you are an individual:
- Purchase below in the shopping cart.
If you are looking to train your team:
- Purchase a Team SPO Training Pass – purchasing your seats in bulk means volume discounts, which vary depending on how many seats you purchase at once.
To get a quote, open the Chat window below, or contact email@example.com. Public, Virtual Web-Based On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live, online, with our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- Purchase a Team Public Training Pass – purchasing your seats in bulk means volume discounts, which vary depending on how many seats you purchase at once.
To get a quote, open the Chat window below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Virtual, Live Team Training On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team, hosted live online by our expert instructor. If you are an individual:
- This option is not applicable.
- Get a quote to train your team – open the Chat window below, or contact email@example.com.
SPECIAL OFFER – ITIL 4 MANAGING PROFESSIONAL (MP) PASS
Save BIG With our Bundle
This course is included in our MP Pass bundle – save over 30% off regular course fees and fast-track to achieving your ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation!
We're making it even easier and more cost-effective for IT professionals to obtain their MP designation. For a limited time, Pink Elephant is offering the MP Pass, which bundles all five advanced MP courses into one package, at a much lower cost than taking each course on its own.
The Pass includes access to all five MP courses and is offered in self-paced online format or live, virtual, instructor-led format.
Find out more about our special offer, including how to purchase here!
This course is part of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Pass - to purchase the bundle, select one of the options below: