The ITIL 4 Specialist : High-velocity IT course explores the ways in which digital organisations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organisations and practitioners to understand the difference between IT transformation and digital transformation and know where to make digital investment for significant business enablement. This course will enable traditional practitioners and organizations to update their skills and working methods for the digital era. The course also focusses on the characteristics of high velocity organisations and demonstrates how ITIL’s operating model, principles and operational practices can be used for digital delivery, from optimisation to radical transformation. This course is targeted at:
- IT managers and practitioners working within or towards the delivery of digital products and services
- Anyone involved in digital services or working on digital transformation projects
- IT professionals in organizations working in, or migrating to Lean, Agile or DevOps ways of working or highly automated environments
The following are suggested job titles that would be relevant for attending this course : Service Designer; Release Manager; Cloud Architect; DevOps Engineer; Software Developer; Automation Specialist; Test Engineer; Scrum Master; Business Transformation Manager; Applications Engineer; Cloud Software and Network Engineer; IT Operations Manager.
As part of the course, delegates will be prepared for the ITIL 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT examination.
- The exam is a closed book examination, 90 minutes in duration and consists of 40 multi-choice questions.
- Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
- A PeopleCert certification exam voucher is included in the cost of training.
ITIL®/PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.