This course provides students with a detailed hands-on experience of setting up, customizing, configuring and maintaining the components of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. Attendees of this course will gain an in-depth understanding of the Dynamics 365 security model, learn how to customize the Dynamics 365 framework, create and maintain business process flows, create custom business apps and use solutions to package and deploy customizations across multiple Dynamics 365 environments. The course applies to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Version 9.* (Online and On-premise deployments).All of our courses have been quality tested by ProCert Courseware Testing.
This course is intended for Information workers, IT Professionals and Developers. Students should have an existing working knowledge of either Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As a minimum, students should attend the prerequisite course 'Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365'.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Successfully completed the 'Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365' course
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the features and tools that exist in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Be able to customize and configure the out of the box Apps and Hubs in Microsoft Dynamics 365, including the Sales and Customer Service Apps
- Create a custom model driven Unified Client Interface (UCI) App using the App Designer and Site Map Designer
- Be aware of integrating complimenting Microsoft products such as SharePoint, Skype for Business, Exchange and OneNote
- Undertake and carry out the initial setup and configuration required in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment
- Configure Auditing in Dynamics 365 and the Office 365 Security and Compliance Center
- Design and configure a comprehensive Security model using the inbuilt tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Create a custom Dynamics 365 model including custom Entities, Fields and Relationships
- Understand the concept of Virtual Entities to integrate external data in Dynamics 365
- Design custom Forms, Quick View Forms, Quick Create Forms and Card Forms
- Create custom System Views, Personal Views and Public Views
- Understand the differences when customizing the Web, UCI and Outlook interfaces
- Create System Charts, Dashboards and Interactive Experience Dashboards
- Create and manage Business Rules using the Business Rule Designer
- Plan, design and implement best practice Workflow, Business Process Flows and Custom Actions
- Be able to apply best practice methodology using Unmanaged and Managed Solutions to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations and patches
If you need training for four or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.