This intensive course is aimed at getting students familiar with SQL Server administration skills and tools. Improving database and server performance will be covered. This will include implementing a database security model. The course is applicable to all recent releases of SQL Server, but will also contain the new features found in SQL Server 2016.
On completion, delegates will be able to:
- Improve database design
- Improve query performance
- Improve database resilience with a backup policy
- Secure data stores by restricting user access
- Access remote data stores
- Integrate diverse data stores to a single repository