MSP is the best-practice and an internationally accepted approach to the efficient delivery of transformational change through a practical utilisation of programme management.
MSP Practitioner is the second of the three MSP qualifications, and one is required to have passed the MSP Practitioner before appearing for the MSP Advanced Practitioner exam.
The purpose of the practitioner qualification is to determine a person's knowledge and understanding of the MSP learning. This will be considered as a member of a Programme management team. Individuals accountable for managing, supervising, supporting or instructing on work within an MSP situation are included. Delegates should be proficient in applying the MSP learning in a comparatively uncomplicated programme within the MSP environment.
The purpose of the Advanced Practitioner qualification is to determine an individual's leading and managing ability for a Programme of complete change . This clarifies if the candidate is efficient of applying the learning of MSP practically in an intricate programme in the MSP environment.
- MSP Advanced Practitioner courses are fully Accredited by PeopleCert
- This MSP course include course material, manuals, Exams and certificates
- Guaranteed lowest price in the industry by a PeopleCert certified training provider
- Proof of professional achievement, Fulfillment of training requirements and Opportunity of career advancement Training course
- Take Industry recognised MSP Training courses delivered by Highly Experienced Instructors
- Earning potential with MSP Advanced Practitioner Certification between £40k and £85k