The MSP Practitioner Re-Registration training is intended for those candidates who have already passed their practitioner level at least 3 years before. Appearing for re-registration training programme along with the exam will recertify them. This will keep the candidate's “Registered” status updated.
The purpose of the practitioner qualification is to determine a person's knowledge and understanding of the MSP course path. This will be considered as a member of a Programme management team. Individuals accountable for managing, supervising, supporting or instructing on work within an MSP situation are included.
Note: Prior to 2007 MSP practitioner exam was called 'Intermediate”.
- MSP courses are fully accredited by PeopleCert
- Take Industry recognised MSP Training courses delivered by Highly Experienced Instructors
- This MSP course include course material, manuals, Exams and certificates
- Learn essential real world skills and fast track your career
- Guaranteed lowest price in the industry
- Opportunity of career advancement Training course, Proof of professional achievement and Fulfillment of training requirements
- Very high delegate pass rates in this course