NEBOSH (National Examination Board for Occupational Health and Safety) offers a wide range of qualifications which are designed to meet the health, safety and environmental needs of all places of work. The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work course provides essential knowledge and skills required to identify and control various workplace hazards and enhance the health and safety culture of the organisation. It is an introductory qualification for individuals who want to start a career in Health and Safety and also provides an excellent foundation for further NEBOSH qualifications. The course familiarizes delegates with the principles and application of health and safety management and also comply with health and safety legislation.
- First step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications
- Promote health and safety culture efficiently
- Achieve cost savings for the business and minimise accidents
- Greater awareness of health and safety across your organisation
- Course delivered by highly certified and experienced trainers